wordpress for content management
wordpress is a blogging software, but really a CMS or content management system. It’s what we all need: a way to frequently, reliably and painlessly update our websites AND have it look clean and well-presented. So even if you don’t blog(and you should), you can use wordpress to manage your website content.
Pages and Posts can be updated anytime through the standard wordpress admin interface. Navigation is fully managed through the use of Pages. Any Post can be categorized as ‘Featured’ and it will show up immediately on the front page slideshow. All with no coding.
There are security concerns that should be addressed if you plan to host a wordpress installation on the same network as your business applications.
The benefits of using a blog in conjunction with a website are numerous. It’s a bit of a soapbox for me – I will spare you all that. If you communicate with patients, customers, vendors, suppliers – just about anybody – it’s good for business to facilitate that communication.
* 24/7 network monitoring
* support help desk
* 90% of trouble resolved remotely
* vendor management
pixel . print . promo
* websites that work
* persuasive graphic design
* print from bizcards to booklets to billboards
* promotional products and apparel
* network and application security assessments
* firewall and router installation and configuration
* vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
* federal compliance audits
* sql server, mysql
* reporting optimization
* sql mail scripting
* database upgrades