empowerT is a member of CompTIA, the Computer Trade Industry Association and holds the Network+ and Security+ certifications.
The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a competent networking professional. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves a technician’s competency in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure.
Since its introduction in 1999, more than 235,000 people have become CompTIA Network+ certified. Microsoft includes CompTIA Network+ in their Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) program, and other corporations such as Novell, Cisco and HP also recognize CompTIA Network+ as part of their certification tracks.
The CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT. Security threats are increasing in number and severity, and the gap between the need for security professionals and qualified IT personnel is the largest of any IT specialty, according to a 2008 CompTIA study. Even in a troubled economy, most businesses plan to maintain or increase their investment in security.
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves competency in system security, network infrastructure, access control and organizational security. Major organizations that employ CompTIA Security+ certified staff include Booz Allen Hamilton, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Motorola, Symantec, Telstra, Hitachi, Ricoh, Lockheed Martin, Unisys, Hilton Hotels Corp., General Mills, the U.S. Navy, Army, Air Force and Marines.
In addition to the designated skills the CompTIA certifications embody, the certifications also denote the consultant’s agreement to uphold the highest standards of service and ethics. We are committed to protecting the communities in which we live and work, with an obligation to the principals we serve and to uphold the highest standards of ethical behavior.
Specifically, we strive to exemplify three essential traits:
1. Protection of human life and infrastructure shall always take precedence in decision-making
2. Acting ethically, respectably, openly, conscientiously, and legally in all dealings and at all times, on the job and off.
3. Providing reliable and expert service to principals and customers
* 24/7 network monitoring
* support help desk
* 90% of trouble resolved remotely
* vendor management
pixel . print . promo
* websites that work
* persuasive graphic design
* print from bizcards to booklets to billboards
* promotional products and apparel
* network and application security assessments
* firewall and router installation and configuration
* vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
* federal compliance audits
* sql server, mysql
* reporting optimization
* sql mail scripting
* database upgrades